Tribe Talk Family Business Week 1
A master plan is a dynamic long-term planning document that provides a conceptual layout to guide future growth and development. The first step to creating a master plan is being fruitful. Fruitfulness requires faith and focus. Scriptures Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them (bä·rak’ to knell down, to be blessed, bless
oneself. salute, congratulate) And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
14 “For it is just like a man who was about to take a journey, and he called his servants together and entrusted them with his possessions. 15 To one he gave five [a]talents, to another, two, and to another, one, each according to his own ability; and then he went on his journey. 16 The one who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he [made a profit and] gained five more.17 Likewise, the one who had two [made a profit and] gained two more. 18But the one who had received the one went and dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.
2 Corinthians 9:10
Now He who provides seed for the sower and bread for food will provide and multiply your seed for sowing [that is, your resources] and increase the harvest of your righteousness [which shows itself in active goodness, kindness, and love].
So now through the church, the multifaceted wisdom of God [in all its countless aspects] might now be made known [revealing the mystery] to the [angelic] rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
• Introduce yourselves if there are any new people in your tribe.
• What was your greatest takeaway from today’s lesson? Why?
• Are there any areas of your life that are unfruitful?
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
• What would you like to create?
• What aspects, gifts, and talents have you overlooked in your own life?
• How will you apply what you learned today?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
• What’s your greatest hindrance or limitation?
• Talk about a time in your life where you produced something that really helped other people.
Start praying. Be bold and pray with power.
• Pray for every person in your tribe. Pray for their eyes to be opened to overlooked resources. Pray for them not to give up on themselves and be ready to give in. Pray that their eyes be opened to what God wants to do through them and that they operate in faith to produce it. Pray for obedience to a divine instruction.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
• What steps in this lesson will you commit to living out this week/month?
• As a part of God’s family, we are called to be fruitful and multiply. What
ways will you work to do this intentionally this month?
• Write these down for accountability and circle back the next time you
• Please take pictures together.
• Please post on social media about your Experience. Use the Hashtag:
#IFoundMyTribe and tag @therevolutioncm
• Please feel free to connect before next month